Friday 24 February 2012

Unscheduled Interruption

Although my next plans were to start cutting into these for a quilt




I have interrupted things a little unexpectedly to chop up these instead.

More Indigo Berries - so hard to get good pics of theses deep, rich blues, but they are lovely.


Then once chopped I laid them all out on the bed to get the mix of fabrics right.



Big mistake though!  I had to piece like the wind to keep them all in the right rows before I could go to bed!  It's not a complex quilt pattern but because I am working with 3 different neutrals and 3 different blues I couldn't touch them until all the rows were pieced correctly.  At least it has meant progress, even if it was rather more pressure that I had intended - that'll teach me!


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Who is it for I wonder? Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - that is a drastic thing to do before bedtime! Progress at all costs. Perhaps I need to take a leaf out of your book! Di xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...