Wednesday 5 October 2011

Cute Crochet

Not feeling up to the rigours of quilting too much lately and trying to stave off the boredom of post-surgery recuperation I picked up the crochet hook and some lovely cotton yarn to make a dent in my wee list of 'crochet to do'.

First up, I have some recipients in mind for these cutesy brooches - I love how they turned out and want to keep them all!  But I'll be good and give them to the folks they're intended for.
 



I also wanted to craft a little something for someone special but I spent ages trying to decide on colours, pattern and what to actually make.  Can't reveal all just yet, but here's a cryptic sneaky peek -

3 comments:

  1. Loving those little brooches! I can't do crochet but I love the look of it. To be fair I have never tried. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! One of these came to me & its even more pretty in real life! Thanks so much Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...